08 September 2004

How You Like the Meat Flavor?


Have you ever been on your sixth bowl of raisin bran cereal and had one bite that was so full of raisins that your taste buds get so excited they send a pleasure overload signal to your brain resulting in slightly painful spasmodic erections? It happened to me and it ruled.
I also started smoking cigarettes whilst I dip, and I must say, it rules also. In fact, there isn't much I do that doesn't rule.
I need ONE more for my fantasy football thing. That sucks. But it isn't my fault. I just don't have many friends. What I do have though is a new book. Well it's not new, but I haven't read it. I was alphabetizing my CD collection today and I came across some books. So I decided to read the Inferno. I wonder how this shit's going to end. I know the whole, "This is a metaphor of the social/economic/political climate of when it was written," argument. But I don't care. Isn't it more fun to read it and think, "Wow, this dude went to hell and had some serious shit to tell me about eternal punishment." Maybe it's just my Catholic guilt kicking in. But I'm not sure how that is guilt. But I got it, and I'm proud of it. I have it so bad I bought three copies of The Passion of the Christ. Why three? Because two isn't good enough and four is just showing off. That's fucking why.
I think I might be an 80-year-old woman. I mean I fucking love quilts. I am using the word "love" here about quilts. But I can't get enough of them. I sleep with three, and have two on the couch in case I get cold.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

24/4/07 05:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home