07 September 2004

I got my bow


It turns out that you don't wanna fuck with me. Maybe you do, who can tell. Certainly not me. That's for damn sure. I'm trying to figure some shit out. You have any answers? How the hell would you? I am the teacher here. Do you respect me less because I don't have it all figured out? Well fuck you. Because I do. I'm just perpetrating like I don't. This will help my vain attempt to bond with you by establishing common fears.
Yeah I lied yesterday. I still ain't got shit to say. But my Internet is still working. That's hot. The NFL season starts Thursday. I need one more person for my fantasy league. So join me or die. To tell the truth, your effort to join me might be moot because asshead and his brother haven't signed up yet.
Where is my Pepsi?
I still can't find a book to read. I can't seem to find anything that holds my interest. I wanted to start reading Out of Africa, but I don't care to read flitty love stories. With the exception of Jane Eyre. So after the first 30 pages, I threw it out. Maybe in like 20 years or so I can handle that. So today, out of boredom, I started to read some old textbooks I never read at school. Fat lot of good it should do me now. So I am real uninterested in this shit. So the 4 of you who will read this in the next 15 years, I implore you. Give me suggestions on what to read. Or suffer the divine corollary...bitches.