15 August 2005

One Inch Deep

Right. It is raining here today. And that is a very good thing. I am about to get a BBQ chicken pizza. And that is a very good thing. The Steelers play tonight. And that is a very good thing.
I am sitting here and thinking of you. All of you. It is a remarkable thing I am doing, mostly because I rule. What am I talking about? I have no clue. I am as lost as you are half the time. But I still believe it's worth it. Even when you frequent my frequency and the drinks and drugs got you on a different frequency. I don't know where I am.
I think you should take my advice. Buy a bike. We are all going to need one.
In other news, the book of my life would be much better than the actual events happening in real time, like the Highlander. Only instead of cutting off heads, I put dimes in the curse jar.
I wish this pizza would get here.
Lord. I am really sucking at this game I am playing right now.
I was going to write all about how the hate that gets spewed out of my mouth is just love that gets caught in my head for too long. But fuck it. I'm tired.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really Cool blog here! You must have worked real hard on this site.

But I've got a question for you... All work and no play is no good.

Have you been on a vacation lately... If not then I
would invite you to have look at the
caribbean idea vacation site. It pretty much covers caribbean idea vacation related stuff. Hope you find this useful.

Come and check it out if you get time :)

15/8/05 16:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roughly 1 In 10 Blog Readers Now Using RSS; Majority Still Clueless About It
Roughly 1 In 10 Blog Readers Now Using RSS; Majority Still Clueless About It : Somehow I missed the memo about today being Research Monday.
Hi, you've got a nice information blog here.

I have a arthritis pain relief site. It covers some arthritis pain relief related stuff.

If you get a chance check us out :-)

15/8/05 16:43  
Blogger Yossarian said...

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

15/8/05 16:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog! I enjoyed reading it. I also have a accpac easy gereral accounting software site. It pretty much covers accpac easy gereral accounting software related stuff. So, if you are interested in that then you might want to check it out!
(If you get time :-) )Thanks again for the blog!

15/8/05 17:00  
Blogger xTx said...

spam is getting freakier and freakier as the years go by...

15/8/05 17:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Nikko backpacks games answering machine How to play video keno venlafaxine viva answering machine message read Gormet kitchens ativan online no prescription http://www.canon-digital-cameras-1.info/cannon-sure-shot-digital-cameras.html adult personal web cam Texas and college programs Inglos voice over ip

14/2/07 07:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home