26 July 2005

Take Your Hat Off Boy When You're Talking To Me

Right. Why did anyone decide that making the movie, "Down With Love?" Was a good idea? That movie sucks. It's worse than, "Legally Blond." I need a massage. My shoulders feel like the muscles are shrinking while my bones are growing apart. I am in some serious pain.
You don't need to know about everything.
Multitudes are marching to the big kettledrum. Can you hear it? Do you see them? Are you aware of the ramifications? Do you care? Is this the end? I'm feeling better about it. There is a certain amount of uncertainty that comes with any decision. Where is the coyote when you need him? He'd strap a rocket on his back, pass his intended target and slam into a giant rock. We would all get a kick out of it. Because no matter how much he kicks the shit out of himself, his hunger doesn't allow his pride to take over.
My favorite fruit is the peach.
I have knowledge, imparted to me from a reliable source, that the new fall clothing line ups will be rolling out soon. This mean I can go back to wearing clothes again. I have been wearing my only pair of shorts and going through t-shirts by the truckload for the past two months. I hate summer.
Why, in any of the films, can't Batman wear the blue cape and mask and all? What’s the harm?
I seriously want some sushi. I want to eat it in ways and amounts, which would make you puke on account of the ways and amounts.
I took a three-hour test today in fifteen minutes. I missed two questions. Sheesh. Sometimes it seems so useless to even try. I wish it would rain. Forever. Noah had a good deal. But not as good of a deal as I saw this guy had last night. He was hitting skins many a woman. And by hitting skins I mean boning. And by many a hot woman I mean Zeta Jones.