29 July 2005

Organ Donor

Right. Apparently when all one eats is cereal and popcorn, leaves the dishes in the sink for well over a month and spits tobacco on the dishes to add flavor. The chemicals react creating the most vile smell known to the olfactory senses. Luckily, my maid did my dishes for me today.
I had a dream last night involving my old tumor's sister. She is the best looking woman I have ever seen. I wish I had met her before my cancerous tumor. She's really wild man, She’s something else.
The army loves routine. Schedules run this institution. We thrive by them. We don't know what to do without one. We plan out the next six months and do our damnedest not to break the schedule. For instance, my day is, wake up and go to PT. I then come back and shower and eat breakfast. Then I go to class. Then we get lunch and then it's back to class. We end our day and I go to the gym and come home and drink till I fall asleep. Our lunch goes from noon till one everyday. I hall ass to my car, barely make the first light, drive six blocks so that everyday at 12:06 I see her. This is the best part of my day. She runs. Where from, I couldn't tell you and I wouldn't know where she runs to. But I know she will run in front of my car as she crosses the street, which borders the left field line of the little league diamond. I stare. I sit at the light and watch her run. I inhale her as she runs past, never noticing anything but her next step. She chooses the worst clothes to run in. She sometimes runs in those black polyester pants girls wear to clubs. Sometimes she runs in a sweater and shorts. Her hair is always wild and free. Flowing around like the mane of a horse galloping in the open fields of Montana. Her hair is darker than my car. She is probably some Major's wife. He probably cheats on her. I hope her name is Ivetta. I hope she runs forever.

3 Comments:

Blogger xTx said...

beautiful shit man.

i'd say i love you, but that sounds really way too serious, so i'll say i LUV you and then it'splayful and fine.

29/7/05 16:48  
Blogger Yossarian said...

girl you know i luv your shit too

29/7/05 18:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

23/2/07 05:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home