11 August 2005

Yalla Yalla

Right. That is me. He is I and I am him. I am the guy receiving my birthday kiss from my friend Ben. God bless it.
So what is happening? I really hope you all check out the taste. I think his shit is funny. So please do it for me.
I am seriously considering getting another tattoo. Even though I hate tattoos.
Billy Bragg is the shizzle.
Air conditioning is the greatest invention ever. Other notable inventions include pavement, beer, video games, the blitz, the curve ball, girls who talk mean to the dick, the trumpet and leather. All of which rock.

7 Comments:

Blogger Nervous said...

***silence***

I'm in shock

11/8/05 17:49  
Blogger xTx said...

you are definitely nice looking.

i'd do a body shot off you any day....

11/8/05 18:27  
Blogger Nervous said...

I'd watch.

you can't tell me the yossarian doesn't get all the ladies...

11/8/05 20:58  
Blogger Yossarian said...

i get none of the proverbial "ladies"

11/8/05 21:36  
Blogger Erika said...

I still remember your eyes :o)
hope your mom is ok,
e

11/8/05 21:39  
Blogger SayUnderpants said...

What the hell are you talking about? Women ask you out all the time! You're just afraid to go out on a date with anybody...

12/8/05 09:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

23/4/07 14:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home