31 July 2005

Turquoise Hexagon Sun

Right. If you could take everything you were. Take everything you are. All this is shit that is shaping everything you will be and place it all in one room, all your guilt, humiliation, pride, accomplishments, diplomas, music, clothes, thoughts, possessions and spirit. If you had the chance to light it all and watch it burn into the night, would you? I would. Fuck it all. This isn't as simple as does the good out weigh the bad. This is much more complex. This isn't about revolution. This isn't about starting over. This isn't about evolving. This isn't about destroying to create. This is about fuck it. Goodbye wet dreams involving your friend's girlfriends. Later decisions. Bye debt. Goodbye Yossarian. We hardly knew ye. Hello Peter. Who the fuck are you? Doesn't matter. I'd be brand new. Brand fucking new. And Peter wouldn’t be like me. Peter would be cool. Peter could pick up chicks at the mall. Peter would love to socialize. He wouldn't find everything wrong with everything. But Peter would suck. Peter would have no taste. What brings this on Yossarian?
I got an AIM message from someone whose identity will remain secret, mainly because I don’t know who he is. This is clearly not his AIM name, but the conversation went like this:
RhymeBitter01: Yossarian?
Onlydeathblows: Who's this?
RhymeBitter01: You don't know me. I have to say something.
Onlydeathblows: Who is this?
RhymeBitter01: It doesn't matter. My name is Larry. I read your Blog.
Onlydeathblows: Cool right on. Thanks for reading.
RhymeBitter01: I just wanted to say I really enjoy reading your shit. Also I recently took some of what you wrote about women and it got me laid. Thanks.
Onlydeathblows: ...
I ended the conversation. You don't fucking get it do you? This is why I don't get laid, because I feel this way and because I'd rather be right than a douche bag. You plagiarize my shit and con some hooker into fucking you. Kudos. Fuck. What is wrong with you? I am so fucking happy that my feelings and thoughts are just the thing you needed to get the cum dumpster drinking rum at some shitty club to fuck you. I feel this way because of people like you. I hate you. I always have and I always will. Die. The whole fucking lot of you. I meet girls and they don't trust me because of the countless times they have been dicked over by guys like you. Now you rip my shit off so you could feel like a man and the next non-douche she meets she will shit on as revenge toward the gender. I hope you are fucking happy. Quote Mr. Stipe next time you want to get laid. I feel this way because this is how I feel. I hope it never gets me laid. That is the fundamental difference between you and me. And fuck you. I work on a higher plane. I am tired of being punished because I am better. I hope they create a new circle of hell for you to suffer in. You won't be alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home