23 August 2005

Shakespeare's Dead Don't Even Think About Him

Right. K-Luv is back at it so go check him out and bask in his glory, for he is glorious, as glorious as the most magnificent rainbow. Read his first post. It will solve a lot of the problems in the world. In other shit you ought to do, go see Four Brothers. That movie makes me feel as good as when I shove a bunch of Jell-O down my pants.
I bought a candle today. Now my apartment smells of Pumpkin Spice goodness. Hooray olfactory senses.
I wish I had more beer. Someone email it to me. NOW!
Today was shitty. Not that you care and not that I don’t. But it was shitty. But old girl looked good and laughed at my lame jokes about whatever in the hell I was blathering on about. It was nice, but other than that, I just wanted to sit in my bed, eat tomato soup, play video games and read all day long. But I want to do that for the rest of my life so send me money to enable me to do so.
I was over there once and what they say of the grass on the other side is true. But while I am here all I can tell you is; it is a bitch to keep it this green.
I mean why do we do these things? I couldn't fucking tell you. Honestly. What the ever-loving fuck?
Red and blue Tuinal, lipstick-red Seconals.
I am fucking thirsty.
You know what is real fun? It is real fun to go to dating websites and try to hook up your old roommate. Then give out personal information like email addresses and cell phone numbers. It's especially funny when your old roommate is married.

4 Comments:

Blogger Erika said...

thanks for the cheer on my recent post.
ps- looks like I joined the ranks with the whole comment spam crap. I deleted my first one today...

23/8/05 23:50  
Blogger Yossarian said...

No. St. Louis, Boston and soon Seattle.

24/8/05 09:42  
Blogger Anni said...

I know this doesnt have to do with the post at all, but I noticed you have boards of canada in your link list --> same ppl who do saladfingers' music!

v creepy

24/8/05 11:31  
Blogger Yossarian said...

its creepy i listen to boards of canada?

24/8/05 14:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home