25 July 2005

He Loves To See Them Break

Right. I am not sure if you are reading my man The Taste or not but he is some funny shit. I have no beef with plugging for him because his shit is funnier than Full House. So do yourself a favor and go over to my shit list and click on taste shit. And taste it. Taste it all. Indeed.
So I got the email I was waiting for. I am trying to diversify my bonds.
I have always wanted a friend named Julio. I couldn't tell you why. But, in my mind, Yossarian and Julio would make a good team. People would take note of that. "Where is Yossarian? Oh, it figures he’s with Julio. Their personalities compliment one another very well." People would say. I'll bet they would even come up with a nickname for us. "AHHHHH SHIT! Look who showed up it's Yo-J." That would rule. Sadly though Julio would get cancer at a young age and I would be forced to watch his body slowly eat itself. But that Julio, he's a trooper. He stayed bright until the end. He always joked about his basketball ability. We played games and all while he was in the hospital. He died in his sleep on a Tuesday in November. Fall deaths are appropriate. Picturesque funerals and all. But sadly, I never met anyone named Julio. And I'll bet every Julio out there is happy on account of the tragic ending that would fall on them.

5 Comments:

Blogger xTx said...

i am keen on wondering if you and i ever hung out what the results would be.

25/7/05 16:33  
Blogger Yossarian said...

grey eyed children? or is your eye chromozone the dominant one?

25/7/05 18:22  
Blogger xTx said...

no grey eyed children...

brown eyed.

dominant? i have no idea. i think ihave zero dominant genes

25/7/05 19:13  
Blogger Yossarian said...

mine are grey. and crazy oppressive of other genes.

thats how they roll

25/7/05 19:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

25/4/07 07:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home