19 September 2005

How You Like The Meat Flavor

Right. My man sent me some dope pictures of his vacation. read his shit or pay the piper. He ain't giving out change these days either so carry small bills.
Here is where I am at in my life. I hate Texas. Always have. No offense. Texas just sucks and it's a stolen territory. However, as of late I find myself enjoying a few things about the lone star state. I like the Houston Texans, even though they suck. I like Texas A&M and Texas University football. I believe the two biggest reasons for me hating Texas is because of the fact that I hate the Dallas Cowboys, everyone I've met face to face from Texas and that TV show Dallas. Sadly it seems that as of late I respect Jerry Jones as a man and a NFL team owner. I also really dig these new uniforms the Cowboys are wearing. Recently I have met someone from Texas whom isn't all that bad.
Of all the things that happen in the world in spite of me, I think it is possible things may happen in spite of you. If you say, "In spite of you," fast enough, it sounds like, "In spider view." Hey look! Here comes that Jesus guy we knew in spider view. Did you see what I did there? It wasn't very subtle. I'm just saying. What if.
I hope the bitches are hot in Seattle.
Here is where I am at in life. I think I'd be more apt to donate money to the relief fund for the hurricane if the hurricane were named, "Hurricane Katana." That is a way cooler name. I just feel bad donating money to people whom were warned to leave and choose not to. I mean I’ve already given a lot of cash money. But if Hurricane Katana did the damage, I could see the brutalness of the disaster then. But as it stands, Katrina's husband should have kept that bitch in the kitchen.
Too early to joke? I suppose we will find out.
Christmas is damn near here so I started my Holliday shopping today. I love Christmas. I mean it's almost like it is Jesus' birthday. Or at least when I celebrate it. That's right. I. As in Me. Not you. Well you because of me. I am the catalyst for the day. But not the eve. I mentioned Jesus twice this post despite intending to mention his zero times. Weird.

10 Comments:

Blogger unkind said...

Ummm... A lot of those people didn't have cars... so...

C'mon, I mean... I let your manifesto pass without comment -- you can't expect the world from me, here.

And fuck Texas. It sucks. I've always been of the opinion we should've just let the whole South go and avoided that whole Civil War unpleasantness.

20/9/05 01:04  
Blogger Blush said...

how can you think texas was a stolen territory when it was the only state that was a soveriegn nation? texas became part of the union only after they went broke and needed the money. but aint that how it always is?

20/9/05 05:15  
Blogger Blush said...

oh and everybody knows the girls in texas are always prettier.

20/9/05 05:57  
Blogger Erika said...

I join you in hating texas with every shred of my being... fucking succeed already.

20/9/05 11:06  
Blogger unkind said...

Yeah, girls in Texas are prettier...if you like an army of platinum blonde, red lipstick-wearing stepford wives with irritating accents who like to line dance and think Shania Twain is more talented than Mozart. Yuck.

20/9/05 13:33  
Blogger xTx said...

i just want to say that i have a hummer limo in my near future.

20/9/05 13:56  
Blogger Blush said...

i am from texas, and i am none of those things. in fact i am the antithesis of those things.
youre vexing me!

20/9/05 18:00  
Blogger HemisphereDancer said...

I'd settle for a just hummer in a limo.

22/9/05 11:06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

21/2/07 18:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Mail order flower delivery

1/3/07 08:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home