31 January 2006

This Blog Is Proven To Help Reduce Body Fat

Right. The gas station on post is selling a product called "Bootie Beer." Yes. This product sells for a marked price of 7 dollars American for a case. That's like 29 cents a beer or something. I don't think I'm doing a very good job of explaining how beautiful this is. I am going to drink so much Bootie this weekend it will be maddening.
I like how despite the can, Pringles still get crushed by the time I try to eat them.
I thought I told you I didn't want to hear any shit? Yet you gave me shit. All that wasted energy. Just flapping your man-pleasers.
I am reading the paper today and it seems some guy in Italy is suing a Priest for claiming that Jesus was a real person. Not that he is God, not that he is the Son of Man, but that he was a real guy who walked the earth. What? Are you allowed to do that? If so I am suing the shit out of everyone for telling me there was a Santa, Easter Bunny, tooth fairy and ninjas. Fucking Italians. I suppose he had a break from eating pasta and watching his wife getting fatter, so he decided to sue.
I'm glad it's still raining. I had no intention of ever keeping my car clean.
Here is what you do. Get your hands on some silver nitrate and some white phosphorus. Steal a dispersion device and an airplane. Dump the silver nitrate into a cloud. It will start raining. Then dump in the WP. It will rain fire. Pretty sweet. At least that works in theory, I guess. I really have no clue. But it works in theory, theoretically speaking of course. As a matter of fact, I don't know if that will work. So don't do it. You might hurt someone or yourself. And I believe that stealing an airplane is a pretty big deal these days.
What the hell is a Rihanna? And why do I want to cover her voice in nut? Every time I hear her go, "da dee dee dee dee de dad a da dee deed a da day" I desire to spray a 12 roper across my stereo.
My phone sucks balls. I get only three hours of battery time. I fucking hate my shit.
I like how your hands feel on my head. Your fingers grip my hair and force my head into the placement you want it. Upon arrival, your hands loosen up a bit and give a slight squeeze as if to say you are pleased. You then slide your hands down to my neck; using your fingernails to pinpoint the position my head needs to be in. You pull my ears, twist my hair in your fingers and apply pressure, with force, whenever it isn't working for you. God I love it. I wish I could get a haircut everyday.

9 Comments:

Blogger meredith said...

I didn't think Italians were usually so petty. I thought that was the French, or was it the 9th ward in CA.

31/1/06 17:12  
Blogger xTx said...

wait...are you implying ninjas aren't real? cuz that will make me cry.

31/1/06 17:30  
Blogger meredith said...

I was once a ninja. And I only became a Ninja because I had killed a Ninja.

31/1/06 17:51  
Blogger Blush said...

haha...nice.

31/1/06 19:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont know what you are talking about. pittsburgh is a definite. ill explain later.

1/2/06 14:57  
Blogger unkind said...

I'll explain now. No Pittsburgh. Ever.

Stop it.

1/2/06 16:06  
Blogger Yossarian said...

let my man put together his case. i will kidnap your ass and youll just wake up there.

1/2/06 16:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
Upskirt asia Communications web audio conferencing Free calling plans newagloucester maine Eu-neuwagen peugeot Volvo penta electrical parts Car rental discount oakland Authentic burberry hand bags for 2005 Fioricet ungredirnt Cadillac 92 repair guide free conference calls calling conference voip african company conferencing south video Ritalin in thailand smart kitchen group sex movie what is bontril Look for consumersearch reviews all coffee maker meridia online conferencing bell tariff

26/1/07 16:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

21/2/07 17:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home