16 April 2006

Falling Back On That Ass

Right. Have you ever heard the saying, "Everything is easy once you've completed it."? The guy who said that shit never went to SERE. I don't want to talk about it. If one wanted to drive oneself insane, then SERE would be the last gas station on the road.
If I can offer you advice, if you ever go to SERE, ensure the last song you hear before going into the box is not, "Check Up On It," by one Beyonce. Your fellow inmates will hate you.
Did I miss anything? How are you? I'm good. I am worn a little thin, but all in all I am okay. I just need a couple weeks to heal. I don't need this because I am better. I am just in this dump for the game. But these right here, these are the finest shoes that were ever sold.
At this point in my life I only want one thing. I want to spend the night losing sleep, and spend the day with her sleeping on top of me. Ten years ago today I wanted only one thing, to place my brain on a higher frequency and pour myself back into the bottle and have her drink me. Ten years from today I will want only one thing – the sound of her smiling.
I was wondering what side you will be on when I am forced to make my move. When the Kings of the East change the tides and I chose to stand, will you stand with me? When evil is presented as acceptable and good is presented as antiquated, will you discern the ruse and stand with me? If I stand alone will you watch? Will you carry on my memory? Will you compare me to the warriors of antiquity or will you help usher in the pulsing sheets of music. When the house God worships in is threatened, will you watch and question the power? The course of the wayward ship is not lost as long as the North Star beacons to follow. The stars will realign when I stand, and your apologia must change as well.
The heart is the only loyal aspect to man. When I am lowered, will she keep me forever in her heart? Will I enshrine her for eternity as she was at 19? Will my heart be placed in her chest upon my death? Will my heart still thirst for her if I live? Will she ever know that she is my sanctuary? I go to her when I am in places I despise. I reach out, smell her and taste her temple. Part of me will forever belong to her; part of me is fighting the rest of me to get back to her. The rest of me knows its fight is futile, as when I die the only part of me that will carry on is what belongs to her.

10 Comments:

Blogger Blush said...

nice hellafied gangsta lean...

16/4/06 11:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alright. now healing? that is messed up.
things that i dont know/need to know about yoss,
you were engaged?
SERE when you plan to leave?
what ever happened to lurch?
does the metal in your body/face cause detectors to go off in the airport?
did you sing Beyonce? i used to think that she was too big. i was wrong.

16/4/06 16:38  
Blogger Yossarian said...

I was engaged yes
I dont understand the second question
I gave lurch to my sister
Nope I can pass through metal detectors
I sang the shit out of beyonce. she is pretty

16/4/06 17:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stuff that i need to know about yossarian session 2

i never knew that you were engaged.
i remembered that you were going to leave as soon as your time was served, but then i didnt understand why you would go so far beyond what is expected of you, namely SERE training. this is the essence of question number 2.
beyonce is more mocha colored than the other girls plus she has a cute face plus she has thighs that could double as a couch. i dont know how that song goes, but i hoped that just a couple times you said "all day baby, all day!" or perhaps "noooo, that is you"

your shit must be titanium or something

16/4/06 20:03  
Blogger Yossarian said...

it wasnt like an official engagement, relse your ass woulda been at the party. but it was more mutually agreed upon that marriage was in the future.

yeah i dont know what made me want to go to SERE. but I dont want to go back for level 2. ill tell you that much. i do plan on leaving the army as soon as humanly possible. id like to get a nice boring little job and life and i think i might like to eat more soup.

16/4/06 22:14  
Blogger unkind said...

I just watched "entourage" and realized that I need to fuck more "Perfect 10" models.

There is more than one level of SERE? Absurd. In the higher levels, do they stop using lubrication when they ass fuck you?

C poses a good question, regarding why, when you seem to only want to do the bare minimum time in ye olde Army, do you sign on to do these miserable things? Shit, if you want to be miserable, just stay home and cut yourself or something. See how long you can put your hand on the hot stove. Listen to some Austin-based crap-rock anti-music like "spoon".

I've got a million of these.

I think the 16-year-old neighbor girl is trying to bone me. Wrong.

16/4/06 23:01  
Blogger Kristiana said...

Wow, my brother passed some exam to become a SERE instructor but only took the test cause he was in the skids and decided life wasnt worth a dried pinto bean. Later he never did a damn SERE thing and stayed a medic where he was.

I was always fascinated by SERE, little I know of it. Is fascination a waste of my time? What was it like?

1/5/06 18:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
Henry ford museum and greenfield village facts floor mats chevy Replacement car alarm Engine dodge 55 acuvue toric

30/11/06 15:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

15/2/07 07:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Design of chassis frame two wheeler prozac Bulimia losing weight Computer audio out to boombox speakers Online property insurance

6/3/07 15:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home