30 April 2006

Tessie

Right. Me and Chad McGreevy shout, "Nuff Said." We do this when we feel. That's just how we roll.
I'm not saying I had a date with an 18 year old Friday. I'm not saying she is still in High School. I'm not saying we hit skins. I'm just saying I'm not going to her prom and it caused a disturbance on Saturday morning when she found out I wouldn't.
When a man loves the MILF and can only find a date with a woman 10 years his junior, that's called ironic. When a man loves pants and his uncle buys him pants, only the man is already wearing pants, that's called a coincidence. When a man buys a car and keeps it clean but rents an apartment and keeps it filthy, that's called respect for ownership. I'm only making sense.
I'd like to meet a girl who takes it as a personal offense that women won't date me. I'd appreciate it if she took the anger of this offense out on me sexually. I'd like a lot of things. I'd like an Aquafina, but I'm drinking tap water. I'd like to know why I have moles in the shape of a pentagram on my left arm. I'd like to have a normal life where I can hang out with my friends a lot. I'd like it if I had all my Itunes back. I'd like it if she would talk to me instead of the television. I'd like to have Microsoft Office back on my computer. That'd be nice. I like word. I'd like more.
I went to Seattle today. Seattle sucks because everything is closed on Sunday. Stupid day of rest. I only feel safe and at home in downtown areas. I realized that today. I think I might have a problem. Seattle sucks though. Nothing going on. But there were people protesting Darfur. I find it funny. For reasons too many to get into.
AVE Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll email you my phone number again. send me your address up there and i'll make some dvds of music to send you if all your shit is gone.

i'll be in stl. the next two out of three weekends. and unkind best have stories of may 5th weekend activities. i had a vicious hangover from this weekend. miami south beach is okay. some people are excessively tan. some people are excessively tan up here. the beach can be over-rated. i never understood the whole ocean view thing, esp if your window to the ocean view is mini. an ocean view is the whole side of your house is glass, not an ocean view from a cruiseship.

these things are concerning to me. you sleeping with eighteen year olds, not concerning to me

been away for a while.....i shouldn't have left you...

i finally saw that check on it video. pink.

check (on) it,

1/5/06 17:39  
Blogger unkind said...

Is that the girl? Who is that?

Y only gives out wrong addresses, thereby assuring he doesn't get mail/gifts. Actually, you've done that shit to me too. Bitches.

Y's new nickname: Barely Legal

2/5/06 07:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home