02 May 2006

You Should Thank Me

Right. One would think all sorts of things wouldn't one? For instance, one might think that the jubilation in your heart you have for knowing I boned the below pictured High School girl would send you into a frenzy and preparations for a parade in my honor. However, one would be wrong in that way of thinking as I have received barely a peep of props from my loyal readers. Chumps.
Me and Chad McGreevy like to do all sorts of shit. We mostly like to watch shows where animals attack and where things burn. McGreevy and me, we are like two peas in a pod. Tasty peas that are heterosexual, and peas that like to watch a tiger rip the flesh from a goat.
I found this picture the other day and I have to post it soon. It made me laugh. It is of me and a girl that unkind dated. I'm not sure anyone will get the joke, but it made me laugh. I'm not even sure I get the joke.
I found another picture I have to post because I get the joke and it didn't make me laugh at all. You'll probably laugh. I hate it when things don't go my way.
I won't get mad.
I watch how light dances off your face. I watch how everyone else moves through the light, but with you it is as if the light moves you. The illumination embraces you softly and is drawn magnetically to your skin. It never penetrates, it just intensifies your natural glow. On a cellular level you seem to know this as it becomes apparent you have cells dedicated to gathering and storing the light. I watch as at night, when the lights are off, you sleep and your cells open up and you radiate a soft glow. It's lovely. It's angelic. It's keeping me up at night. It's sleep I'll never miss.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PROPS

3/5/06 04:38  
Blogger Blush said...

who the fuck is chad mcgreevy?

3/5/06 06:42  
Blogger xTx said...

chad mcgreevy is pure animal house police academy 3 spirt that resides in the hearts of men. it's the elusive white whale that mocks us all.

3/5/06 07:22  
Blogger meredith said...

what is she dressed up like a Rainbow Bright doll? now that IS hot.

3/5/06 16:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

citizens on patrol? yes?

oh not on califlower!

i think

3/5/06 19:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
http://www.butalbitalcheap.info pc cordless headset 12 gallon plastic tote Consumer guide wireless stereo earphones for television Dodge htd pulley

6/12/06 12:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home