13 June 2006

Where Is My Pizza?

Right. Or wrong or left or whatever you have. I am destined to be bitten by the same spider that bit Peter Parker, thus creating a Yossarian with web-slinging action. You know you'd fuck me if I had super powers.
I am about to watch Hostel because I have thusly memorized Mad Max. Also because I am shitfaced. Shitfaced in the way that makes me think I make 2 grand an hour. So I need tits.
I sometimes wonder if gay dudes sometimes try to go fuck fat guys because even though they love the cock - they still want some titties.
Is that hateful? Because I could really care less. I do not fear a rainbow mafia.
I am confused. When did Sepheroth get a wing? I thought ol' boy was a SOLDIER and Cloud was just pretending, but then how did he have the Maco glow in his eyes? Why did Mr. Strife wear purple? Zack, that was his name. Why didn't Cloud fuck Tifa? These are questions.
Chad McGreevy sends his best. I cannot tell you what he is up to right now, because the first rule is that I'm not allowed to talk about it. The second rule is you don't ask questions. I'm bullshitting. He went to go buy some fruit.
I need to puke.
Tonight I will sleep with her from a thousand miles away. We will position our bodies so that when the Angel comes down and moves space, time and dimensions we will fit next to one another snugly. She will dream of the me that was, without knowing my shine has worn off. I will dream of the her that is, knowing I hide from the truth about her past. I will smell her and she will feel me and when we awake I will fire large weapons tomorrow and she will degrade her circulation. She will love me for what I was and find it in him, I will love her for what she could have been and find it in the ocean.

3 Comments:

Blogger xTx said...

you write as good drunk as you do sober.

thanks for standing me up last night

i would fuck you even if you didn't have superpowers

14/6/06 07:00  
Blogger Blush said...

im glad you said it and not me.

the gay titties shit was one of the funniest things ive ever read

go ahead and puke

14/6/06 14:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

liked the pic.
i showed it to everyone.
even old people still want to fuck. it's depressing. 75 yo prune fantasizing over a mid twenties woman.

14/6/06 19:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home