29 August 2006

Day Van Cowboy

Right. A picture for a monkey.
If music is math, and math is logic, then I think it's fair to assume that John Denver is a genius.
Today is Tuesday. I move into my apartment Friday. I will be without Internet for quite a while. I have found I can blog at work, however I have reservations about blogging on Government Issued, watched and monitored computers. Maybe I will, maybe I won't but sooner or later I will be back after Friday to blog you as hard as you have been blogged in your life.
Snakes on a plane this guy is nuts.
Let's discuss the apartment shall we. I was, as in back in the day like three months ago, supposed to move into a four bedroom house. That got nixed. I arrived here and found an apartment above an Irish Pub. The landlord didn't want to rent to an American. As if my money doesn't spend. Piece of shit. So that one got away. So I am moving into an attic belonging to an old woman and her husband. It's small, thus I will have to get rid of some of my stuff. They will not let a Japanese automobile to be parked on their property, so I have to park on the street. Why they hate the slopes is beyond me. I'm sorry, I shouldn't call them slopes, I meant Japanese-German.
I would like to take this opportunity to dedicate the rest of my life to a young man who doesn't think he's seen anything good today.
We should have lunch. Just you and I should that is. No one else. Because fuck them. That's how I'm rolling. Fuck them.
Is it wrong to meet a woman off a dating website you looked at because you were bored but she is hot and you need to expunge fluids into something warm? Of course not. It's my God-given right. What is wrong though is to propose marriage to said woman over beers and a boiled meat thing because she read some dumb book you read and enjoyed. It's not wrong to give her a fake cell phone number to get out of that error. It is wrong wish you hadn't gave her the wrong number because she is really hot. It isn't wrong to steal candles from her apartment on your way out to go to PT.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

stomach

29/8/06 15:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

k, yoss
run.

29/8/06 15:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont even feel up to a good creamery joke.
shit.

29/8/06 15:03  
Blogger xTx said...

you had me at the larry bird photo.

i am now hosting a coldstone creamery in my underpants.

the only way this entry could've become more awesome was if you included something about poo.

29/8/06 15:43  
Blogger unkind said...

I just got blog busted. I think Sarah 2 just read my old entry about Sara(h)s. Yikes. Oh well, at least I didn't go into detail.

29/8/06 17:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought it was picking up things that are heavy, then all the saras i loved

sara 2 was the best. and you complimented her taste in music, in that entry. how could she be mad?

feeling charitable.
you need to write again.

29/8/06 18:06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

her taste.
the dickens out of people..
nobody gets me.

29/8/06 18:07  
Blogger Erika said...

Snakes on a plane this blog was funny! Good luck in your attic...

30/8/06 07:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home