29 December 2006

I'm Abacus The Magician

Right. Rome is a splendid city with an energy I can appreciate. I had a blast. I went with my friends Paul and his wife and four children. They are Mormon, so it was difficult to do everything I wanted to do. I went with them to Prague on my trip there and we had a good time and I had a good time in Rome, but they could have been better.
Don't get me wrong. I did some seriously messed up shit in Rome. But I was accosted by damn near 5 billion women wanting to fuck. Alas, I could not due to the heavy Mormon influence on my trip, so no boning in Rome for Yossarian.
I got thrown out of the Coliseum because I hoped a fence and stood on the floor and I tried to get all the tourists to chant my name. I'm not sure which part of that is the big problem.
I scaled another fence and had my picture taken stand with a bunch of ruins. That almost landed me in jail.
I bought a fake Rolex, which doesn't work and that seemed to be perfectly acceptable.
I found a pair of sunglasses that look good on me so I bought them.
I got eye fucked every 12 seconds. I was given numbers out of the blue and could have straight run shit like the mob had I been with competent wingmen.
I did a pull up in the Coliseum.
I did a pull up in the Vatican.
I filmed the tomb of Pope John Paul II when I wasn't supposed to and got yelled at in the Vatican.
I bought a pair of boots.
I filmed, and made no effort to keep it a secret, the Sistine Chapel when I wasn’t supposed to and have on film some dude threatening me to break my video camera.
I ran around the streets of Rome in the Morning and ran a 5:12 mile.
I ran on the track of the Circus where they had the Chariot races.
I saw the most amazing works of art in the world.
I got some sort of virus from drinking water there and shit water for close to 6 hours straight when I got home. I convulsed and vomited and slept in my bathroom. It was almost like being real drunk without being real drunk.
All in all, Rome was a smashing success and I was impressed with everything from the Spanish steps to this kick ass fountain. Everything there was great and I had a good time. It sucked not being with my family on Christmas, but hopefully next Christmas I will be preparing to leave the Army and find some job I hate but that pays more.
I know everyone is wondering with great anticipation where I will go next. If I get my way, I will be in Afghanistan or Iraq in a month or so. If not I will make my way east. I'd like to see Transylvania, Moscow and Athens. If I go west I want to see Paris and hit up something in Spain. The last place I will see before my triumphant return to friends and family will be Dublin.
I hope you all had a nice Christmas and I just want you to know that I could have had so much Italian ass that it would boggle your mind. Those women are beautiful and dress fantastically.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want such sites to become as much as possible, and their number increased with every day!
- weirdnumber70.blogspot.com o
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma

31/12/06 00:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home