13 December 2006

A Special

Right. I hope you die quick and clean. The alternative is quite sad. The alternative is configured of giant birds returning from prehistoric periods, the chupacabra ripping flesh from bone, aliens building pyramids, human history begining on Mars and everything I listen to and believe from conspiracy radio.
If I ever meet an alien I am going to feed it salsa and then laugh at it as it bugs out and goes home from intense jalepeno flavor. Alien races don't think fire tastes good. We know better.
It's going to be a very long year.
The year of 2006 is damn near done. I say good riddance. Who needs you? I sure don't that's who.
Fuck 2006 and fuck 2007 while we're at it. When is 2008 going to happen?
I wish I had a billion dollars.
I like mustard.
I am so tired of being this busy. Or maybe I am just tired.
I want a shit-ton of money.
I want to put mortar under brick.
I will not finish a singl thought today.

1 Comments:

Blogger GUYK said...

Sounds like you need a couple of Carter's Lttle farter Starter pills and a drink of good booze..and maybe a three day pass down to Chemsee

13/12/06 13:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home