14 December 2006

Saying I Am

Right. I don't care who says what, Rocky Balboa looks like the bomb. I will watch it with or without you. Learn.
The great Athenians are not from Athens. The Liberal Democratic Party of Japan is neither liberal, democratic nor is it a party. My soup has corn in it.
Have you ever heard a woman pray a gentle prayer as the snow falls? Have you been privy the paper feel that skin can have after a long life? Would you believe that the warmest I have ever felt is standing in the snow, listening to that woman pray? Can you believe those hands are burned into my mind and I think of them and miss them more than anything? If one thing in my life works out to plan, I will see those hands again in 14 months. If one thing in my mind never goes away I hope it is that prayer.
I know of a smile that makes me hate my eyes because they cannot handle the beauty. I shield my eyes from her. I bask in the radiating glow of her smile. I have had dreams of wearing her smile on my lips like a comfortable pair of slippers. I have slaughtered a million aspirations in order to live a thousand years for the fraction of a second that she will be aware of the legions of feelings I've hidden from her. After that moment I will die, and spend eternity painting her body with the glow of stars.

6 Comments:

Blogger xTx said...

i can only respond to this with things that others will think very gay and gushing so I will withold them so just know it would be that times about 33 if I had actually written said response.

14/12/06 14:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i tried. i really tried. couldnt post it. just couldnt. korea, korea, korea here i come!

15/12/06 20:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that number didnt work.
bedazzled pants.

16/12/06 01:45  
Blogger unkind said...

So we're all going to korea now?

16/12/06 06:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was some song that was stuck in my head from years ago

kor- ea kor- ea kor- ea here i come...

17/12/06 19:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the stray dogs over here. the are very nice and they are a leaner and taller version of spudz mckenzie.

17/12/06 19:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home