08 January 2007

Sincerely Yours

Right. If I told you a lie, with conviction in my heart and confidence in my voice, would you believe me? If I looked you in the eye and told you the secrets of my heart, shakingly and with uncertainty, would you dismiss my confession as a lie?
The hatred of life begins at an early age when one realizes that a decade separates one from greatness. If Alexander were born today, he would work as a janitor and people would overlook him. Had Ricky from down the street been born in 1935, he would have ignited a metamorphosis of the cosmos. Had she been born a day after me, a lifetime of squalor would be avoided by a chance meeting at O'Hare International.
The whiskey warms the blood where her hands can't reach. The blanket warms the flesh where her soul can't speak. Sleep warms the soul where knowledge of her existence is blocked.
Words can flow back and forth, glances can be ignored and thoughts can be felt. Hair can be pulled, lips can be bitten and eyes can sweat. Silence can deafen, calidity can be shared and dreams can be manifested. Emptiness will be known, distance will be realized and wonder will be lamented.
I've dreamed of an elbow bending at angles previously impossible. I've believed in perfection to a degree of surprise. I've been imparted with knowledge that her sweat gland can sustain a botanical oasis. I've written sentences thrown away by the poets of old. I've inspired ideas shaming my ancestors.
Once in a millennia, a woman is born who forces the world to limn her with every effort in every medium. This woman is here now, and is occupying my life with her heart of gold and thighs of heaven. She is the only person I know who has a soul. She is the reason mankind existed, so that a million angels would wait for eternity to watch her in glorification for her life span.
For you, a million sentences with a million connotations and entendres I would spew forth forever,every second, until the very sound of my voice and thought of it speaking another sentence would make you eat my tongue only so you could never hear such things again, enabling you to sleep a sleep from which you will dream of things I only wish I could speak.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so teen wolf....
could you really make another one?

8/1/07 18:04  
Blogger unkind said...

...zzz...

8/1/07 18:21  
Blogger xTx said...

i had to look up calidity in the dictionary.

8/1/07 19:24  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great article. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did any one know that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.

8/2/10 15:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home