14 June 2007

Dear Dear Friend

Right. Yes security guard my windows are tinted. Yes that means I am a terrorist. I fully plan on blowing up buildings. Have you seen my attic? I have bombs there with the names of elected officials on them. You make my day better security guard. Thank you for not letting me bring any booze onto the plane or into the ball game. Now I have to pay your obnoxious prices to pay for your salary when all I really wanted was to drink cheaply. I fucking hate security guards.
Short post today. I just want to say something I find disgusting.
Today I was speaking with this captain about Iraq. He was all happy to be going again and real proud to serve and all. I dig it. Good for you. You like the Army. I dig it. You believe in the cause. Say word. But he said something I find troubling. He said, "You know Yossarian. I really believe everything happens for a reason. My first time in Iraq a mortar went off and my friend standing right next to me took shrapnel and died. I didn't have a scratch. I believe everything happens for a reason."
What the fuck does that mean? That guy deserved to die? You are a better Christian? What the fuck? I appreciate that you are trying to tell me that me going to Iraq will have a purpose. I really do. But what the fuck. That was your friend. And I guess you just wiped his brain off your helmet and went about your day because you lived for a reason. I assume that reason was to bother the piss out of me. Mission accomplished. You can get blown up now. Your reason to live has been fulfilled.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Blush said...

oh come on wheres your patriotism?
its flag day!

16/6/07 16:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. You need to have a beer and jack-off. Then open your eyes to the fact that YOU are responsible for that security guard being there. Don't like law, go some where there isn't law and then see how annoying lawlessness is. Grow up and take a look around at the world farther than 10 feet in front of your nose! Instead of attacking the people on the front lines of bullshit like yours, attack the people responsible for laws and government, YOU!!!

28/3/09 18:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said, Anonymous. The reason Security personnel exist is because of fucking idiot jerkoff's like YOU wanting to "drink cheaply" and act like the knuckle-dragging imbeciles people like you are. Do you think Security people actually want to deal with you? No! They HAVE to. People like you need to be kept in line like to drooling, mindless sheep you are. Oh, and FYI- Security guards hate you too, shitbird.

4/5/11 09:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home