20 June 2007

Let It Come To You

Right. I can't find a person with a brain who likes this guy. So I will just say he is number 21 and mostly for the same reasons as you. I will also say that Carl Rove is a total bag of ass.
I would in fact kiss you differently.
Juicing food and drinking that shit through a straw sucks. This is horrible.
It's like a million degrees here. As hot as I am now, Iraq will make me hotter.
I was going to renovate my apartment with pocket material. Only, I need my pockets. Dig? Precisely. I really wished you liked laughing right now. Do you hear me and know what I am saying? Because I hate being ignored, but I love the abuse. As it stands I am fucked up from trespasses past and it is affecting the manifest destiny laid before me. As it stood I was wanting what the flood brought but was unprepared for the generosity of the volunteers. As it stands my hair curls in ways it never did previously.
He has never met anyone like me. Or maybe he has, and that man bested him too and that explains his animosity. She has never met anyone like me. Or maybe she never will because she took the best deal offered. I can't blame her today. I would have wished I were dead had I been there when she made the decision.
The angels have retreated in order to regroup for a final onslaught upon the wicked. The wicked rally around the leader and claim victory is at hand. Temperatures drop as the rest of us think of the missed opportunity of peace we had, had all we done was danced with the one who wanted to dance with us, not with the one we wanted to dance with. Aye, there's the rub, because no one would ever have danced.
The beauty of it all, is that inside the door, not on the other side, but inside the door, rests the scales of the reptilian engineer. The tragedy is that despite my best effort, she refused to come when I asked and needed her most. The moral of it all is that when an agenda is confronted by an abnormal situation the Sheppard is led to the flock. The crux of this is informing the material of the inspiration and the subsequent degradation of self as identity is destroyed by one innocuous choice.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

shrimp. shrimp. shrimp
white wine.
shrimp!
beaver boys!

24/6/07 19:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home