10 February 2008

I'm Glad

Right. So this new place I am at is even better than before. It is awesome. I'm not sure if it is the no laundry or showers or the snakes and spiders, but it is awesome. I am happy. I'm not even mad about it. In fact, I like it so much, that when I get out of the Army, I am thinking of moving here to spend the rest of my days. I gave up sarcasm for lent, and it's working out really well.
So, I am going to jail. Not so much jail as prison. But why split hairs at this point? I am not going to jail for any evil or wrong doing. Just following my heart. Which the Army believes it can dictate. But which it can't. But which it can dictate where it will live. And that is dependant upon the sentencing I guess. Please don't worry. It's going to be a really funny story in like 20 years or so.
Real funny.
In even better news, I have been here 7 months now, and I am no closer to going home than when it started. This is great. I love it here. I especially love it when a house explodes on your friends and you get tiny pieces to remember them by blows down your throat and in your pockets and down your shirt. The most wonderfull feeling is showering after that because tiny pieces of them wash down the clogged drain.
But Iraq is freer than ever and it's totally worth it.
Fuck lent.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger xTx said...

seriously? because that shouldn't be something that anyone ever should have to experience.

damn

10/2/08 14:32  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats some hefty shit, right there - jail, flesh, singed hair and all.
Is Lent kind of like Purgatory or Hell or something?
We have Hell Pizza here and they have one called Purgatory. I can tell you now that even if it had meat in it, it would taste a damn site better than the shit you're obviously eating Y.
I feel for you...

See?
Over here?
I ain't laughing

13/2/08 00:31  
Blogger Grampa said...

Just let me know what prison. Me and Stephen Segal and some washed up rapper will come bust you out.

I assume you finally told the chain of command that they were a bunch of complete fucktard and that the only good thing that is going to come out of this whole things is a second Yugoslavia and that Iran is going to swallow the southern half of the country as soon as we leave?

Course I've been saying that shit since before we went it, so, it's nothing new there.

Again, forward the area of your incarceration. I think 50 cent needs to get out of the country to avoid some steroid busts and I'm sure we can get that chopper pilot from the A-team. He works cheap, a couple of eight balls and a hooker and we've got him for a week.

Yours in struggle,
gramps

15/2/08 01:46  
Blogger xTx said...

can i be the brainy-yet-sexy-agile wisecracking-hold-her-own milf type who is good at explosives?

15/2/08 08:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i be the one that says GOGOGO!!!

15/2/08 12:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg

please make it out of the meat grinder

you are to noble for this shit

21/2/08 21:00  
Blogger GUYK said...

Yep, just like the General said, dodging bullets and pieces of burnt flesh builds character...and characters

25/2/08 14:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home