06 September 2004

It's Zeus, not Jupiter Bitch!


So my friggin Internet is finally working again. Shit just didn't want to work for a few days. I hope everyone had a joyous three-day weekend. But I am sure you did. So the Yossarian requested a bunch of extra training. Therefore, after OCS he will go Airborne, Sere and maybe Ranger. Then Intel. I can't remember if I wrote this before, and I am too lazy to check. So I said sorry for the redundancy if I did.
The Cardinals are the best baseball team I have ever seen play. I am stoked that I can say that about the home team. Yes, the Yossarian hails from St. Louis, and no, I don't know Nelly. Met him in a club once though, I had no clue as to who the hell he was. He's all like, "I'm Nelly." I respond with, "I have a niece named "Nelly" He said, "No man, I rap." I was like, "Christmas presents at the mall? Cool." I got thrown out of the club for not knowing who the hell he was.
Ahhhhh well. I don't dig his shit now that I know who he is anyway.
So I need something new to read. I finished my shit. I reread some shit I wanted to reread. I am tired of reading ingredient listings on shit I find in the pantry. So I need a book.
How do bulimics return to eating after all the puking? Because I imagine that would be difficult.
You know what TV show I miss? Siffil and Ollie. That was some of the best sock puppeting ever.
I'll have something to say tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site
» » »

30/12/06 06:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Microsoft system management server training Addiction info remember story ultram http://www.hardcoredvd6.info Alltel motorola college fight song ring tones training management childrens shoes

24/4/07 05:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home