01 September 2004

Jerk!


I watched 8 mile last night. It's that movie with Mr. Mathers. Someone want to tell me why someone thought that a movie about overcoming stage fright would be entertaining? What a pile of shit. I got some static recently, which is why I haven't been posting. But it's not like you care. I have decided that while I am in training I will leave the reigns of this site to my boy Tron. It was a hard decision, but I think he is the only person reading this anyway. I'm not sure how to check.
Yeah so my boy Tron, you should like him, he's cool. One time he helped an old lady out of her burning house only to demand anal sex. Okay that never happened. But if it had, it would have and you got to give me that.
HOLY SHIT. On Fox News right now is the Fleet bank I always used. Well it was only an ATM hub, but it was located next to a copy joint I always used for school. Sweet. Beantown baby. That's cool. Apparently someone thought it was a real bank and tried to rob it. Sheesh. The real bank is 4 blocks down. And you gotta get past the 12 cameras and 2 undercover guards, not that I scoped it out.
Anyone want to join my fantasy football league? Just drop me a line. I need more peeps.
But so yeah like Tron. I love him like a brother. Only he is not my brother, but that doesn't mean he isn't my brother. He's good people, but just one man.
But on the real, B can eat it. I don't necessarily wish you any harm, but if he got hit by a bus, I wouldn't send flowers. I hate him more than I hate myself, and I want to die. Kurt said that.
I don't want to die until I meet Claire Danes, or Kool Keith. Hopefully I meet both, only with entirely different contextual circumstances.
I also watched T3 last night. What the hell is going on there? We stopped Judgement Day. But it came anyway. I just thought it was a weird message to send out with your big 4th of July movie. What message? The, "We are Fucked," message. I thought that when i saw it in the theaters, but last night confirmed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home