03 September 2004

Purple Monkey Dishwasher


Yeah, so whatever. So I am still waiting for my date. It's boring as all get out. I wish I were leaving today, I want to get on with my life. I still don't have a TV though. Someone ought to buy me one. I don't have shit. My stereo doesn't work. I need some of that shit.
But whatever. No one cares about my needs. Or wants. So yeah, Tron is taking over soon. So I leave you in good hands. Not really. Have you seen his hands? Bad cuticles.
But Kobe is free. Not that he wasn't free before, but the charges are dropped. Good for him. I don't know if he did it or not. Personally, I don't care.
So like, I am in a ranking mood. Not that I smell, but I want to rank shit. So what should I rank? Top movies? Albums? Bitches I wanna fuck? States in the Union? All time linebackers? Comic heroes or villains? Bitches I don't wanna fuck? Shit I wanna rank? Shit I need for my future place I call my home? Let's go with albums.
10. It's a Shame about Ray - The Lemmonheads
9. Dr Octagonecologyst - Dr. Octagon aka Kool Keith
8. Pyromania - Def Leppard
7. Thriller - MJ
6. Any Record by Nirvana - Nirvana
5. Music has the Right to Children - Boards of Canada
4. Paul's Boutique - Beastie Boys
3. Black on Both Sides - Mos Def
2. Manajatwa tie between The Conan the Barbarian Score - Basil Poledouris / The Carmina Burana / Power in Numbers - Jurassic 5
1. London Calling - The Clash

Yeah I wanted to get other shit in there, but it failed to make the list. Koolmotor (Instrumentals) by 5 Deez, Kerplunk by Green Day, Set Your Goals by Civ, The Low End Theory By A Tribe Called Quest, Mezzanine by Massive Attack and anything by Soul Coughing to name a few. But that is the list. If you disagree, I am sorry for you. Because you are wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home