29 September 2004

Fertilizer: You Better Try and Grow Shit


Right. So that is what it is all about you know. So like, say a guy goes and gets a Masters degree in Government Relations. Say that guy was yours truly. Say he later joined the Army. I don't know where I was going with this. I think it had something to do with Ireland. Or maybe Texas Hold 'em. Ahhh fuck it. I'm done. Here. I got an AIM message asking me to answer these here questions from Tony Pierce.

1. Which political party do you typically agree with? Republican.
2. Which political party do you typically vote for? Republican.
3. List the last five presidents that you voted for? Bush, Clinton I was unable to vote before then.
4. Which party do you think is smarter about the economy? Umm, whoever appeases Greenspan.
5. Which party do you think is smarter about domestic affairs? Republicans
6. Do you think we should keep our troops in Iraq or pull them out? Stay.
7. Who, or what country, do you think is most responsible for 9/11? OBL and the Saudis.
8. Do you think we will find weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? I don't know.
9. Yes or no, should the U.S. legalize marijuana? No. Lots of things are illegal. The mongoose is illegal and no one cares because you can't get high off one.
10. Do you think the republicans stole the last presidential election? No
11. Do you think Bill Clinton should have been impeached because of what he did with Monica Lewinski? That is not why he was impeached.
12. Do you think Hillary Clinton would make a good president? Maybe. I don't know. I can't see the future.
13. Name a current democrat who would make a great president: I met Joe Lieberman in grad school. I like him.
14. Name a current republican who would make a great president: I like Bush.
15. Do you think that women should have the right to have an abortion? I could care less.
16. What religion are you? Catholic.
17. Have you read the Bible all the way through? Yes.
18. What's your favorite book? Iliad and Odyssey by Homer.
19. Who is your favorite band? Boards of Canada
20. Who do you think you'll vote for president in the next election? Bush. Does all of this mean we can't be friends?
21. What website did you see this on first? Tony pierce