03 October 2004

Bitch Gets No Love


Right. So I fucking hate it when Notre Dame looses. But it doesn't really affect me, so I don't really care. Does that make sense? How can I hate something and not care about it at the same time?
Happy birthday Tron. I love you dude, but not in a sexual way. I love you in that you are my actual brother in actuality. But it isn't your birthday anymore. So fuck you. But not really. If I were a rich man I'd buy you some pimp shit...like a dog, a big kick ass dog with laser eyes and a built in parachute. So you could take him skydiving over hostile territory. But I am broke. So all you get is some dap on my blog.
It turns out that, to my own surprise, more people read my blog than have computers. Amazing. So I did research and the sales for and music by Miles of Wire and the book The Parthenon Code have not skyrocketed. So seriously, go buy that shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home