30 September 2004

Nothing Easy is Worth Doing


Right. So people die. Everyday. People just die. It's what people do. Now or fifty years from now, I too will die. I'm okay with that. I am fine with the means by which I die also. Be it in my sleep, a bullet in the head, a knife in the chest, drowning, murder, a piano falling on my head, cancer, shark attack or of old age. I would prefer if I died by some weird fusion of all ways to die. But we never get what we want.
Everyone I sent my letter to have yet to respond by cutting me a big fat check to pay off my student loans. Fuckers. As a matter of fact, no one has even had the decency to tell me, "no." Jerks.
Is it wrong that I support Israel? It's God's house.
So I am watching the debates. I don't know anymore. I mean, ahh fuck it. I guess people don't get it anymore. Or maybe I don't get it. I don't know. I just believe that you don't vote for you, you vote for everyone else. Whom do you think will make the country a better place? Vote. That's it. Simple. Akum's razor. Why is it a big deal to people? Who cares if someone is on the other side of the fence than you? So you vote differently than I. And? But we just sit around and think of nice, clever slogans to support our guy. Then we mock cheerleaders. All we lack is gymnastic abilities. Well, I also lack a skirt.

3 Comments:

Blogger xTx said...

doan lie.
you know you have a skirt....

1/10/04 06:50  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pase un rato que piensa de �l, pero no trabaje demasiado dif�cilmente.Earnestly, Edmund broker now right ticket

7/1/06 18:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good information

31/1/06 01:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home