05 October 2004

I Built This House With Some Wood And Some Nails. I Used A Hammer.


Right. So I think I just might give up. Just say fuck it. But I really have nothing to give up. I might just have to stay the course. Yes sir. There's nothing like staying the course. Steady as she goes. I'm excited about this shit. Yeah buddy.
On a side note I would like it noted that I found some old notes I took in school. What a useless sentence that was.
Remember when like people were different? Remember when rap was cool? Remember when dudes spit mad rhymes about random shit. I get tired of hearing about bitches, guns, politics or the latest dance craze. Tell me about some everyday shit. Some shit I can relate to. I have never drunk champagne, fucked four Asian hotties at the same time or bling-bligned. That's just me I am just one man. Maybe that's why I listen to the hip-hop I listen to.
There was some serious shit I wanted to spray. But now that I think about it, I don't want to. It's like, I don't want to feel like I am preaching. I hate it. I try not to do it. But like I know some shit, that I think others ought to know. But fuck it. Do the homework yourself. I hate telling people some shit that is true because all that ever happens is people want to start arguing. So fuck it. I don't want to get into it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home