27 October 2004

I'm Trying To Think Quick At A Fast Rate


Right. So it looks like the Ass Hats will be Series champs. Yay. Turn to Christ now, because the four horsemen are neigh. And I'm not talking about Ric Flair. So I went to my insurance company today and took out a fat million-dollar life policy on my ass. It will pay to my mom and dad if I were to die in the war. It's funny because I have to pay more per month because I use tobacco but not a dime more because I am in the military. I was very honest with my agent and told her what I was looking for, why and what I would be doing. She said there is no problem with it. So if I die, my parents will no longer have to worry about bills and such. Not that they worry now. But I try to be a nice guy.
So I couldn't find the picture I wanted to use. I remember in an art history course I took this painting of Nero being a putz whilst Rome burned. But I couldn't find it so I used this one of Nero being a putz after murdering his mother. Nero. What a jerk ass. I usually try to tie the picture into something I write about, but today I have failed you.

2 Comments:

Blogger xTx said...

i hope you dont die.
and btw, i admire you for wanting to fight for your country.

27/10/04 19:06  
Blogger Yossarian said...

I'm not going to die. And thank you for your admiration. I don't really WANT to fight, I just feel it necessary. I haven't really worked it out why it is necessary yet. But I will. And you will be the first to know.

27/10/04 21:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home