25 October 2004

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum.


Right. I really have nothing to say. My mind is preoccupied with fear. Well, not fear, but concern. Two weeks and I leave for like 10 months. So there won't be much of a point to you checking these here musings until like next Christmas and shit. But I will write until the day I leave. So the four of you who read this won't be let down. My mind is prepared for the training; I'm just worried about my body holding up. Hopefully everything will work out well though. The first two weeks is what I am most worried about. After the first two weeks it's routine. No thinking just reacting.
The end result will be the same. People will pass on stories of what happened when the grey-eyed devil came to town, or angel, depending upon how I am feeling. No. That won't happen. I'll get some boring desk job and file papers all day long.
Here is what you are going to want to do if you want your mouth to run a batch. Note: This is different than having a batch run in your mouth.
Go get some meat, chunks of meat. Boil it. Skim the blood as it cooks out of the meat off the top of the water. When the meat is nice and cooked add a can of tomato sauce and dice up a tomato and put it in the mix. Later cut some potatoes into chunks and toss said chunks on in. Add some corn, green beans, lima beans and cabbage when the potatoes get soft. Add some carrots. Add some salt, pepper and worcestershire sauce for flavor. Let the shit cook. Then eat it. Your taste buds will fill your mouth with jizzum.

4 Comments:

Blogger xTx said...

that last sentence is spectacular.
i hate that you get me all hooked and then you up and leave for a friggin year.
you're a fucker.
boo!

26/10/04 07:51  
Blogger Yossarian said...

i know. i am a jerk. i dont know why i started this before i left. it make little sense. maybe it's because i am dumb.

26/10/04 10:09  
Blogger xTx said...

you might be dumb or just really inconsiderate.

26/10/04 11:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP http://www.phone-8.info/Uk-switchboard-cordless-phone.html cpu registers

15/2/07 14:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home