24 October 2004

They Should Bring Back Dr. Katz


Right. So Pimp My Ride is back and I am secretly wishing I lived in California so they could fix my shit. Or pimp my shit as it were. They appear to be doing some serious shit this time around. I guess the budget increased. I'm going to need a car when I am done with training. I want 1968 Cutlass Supreme convertible. So that's what I'ma get. I'll walk till I find one.
Christ I am happy I am not in Boston for the World Series. People there are weird. You want to know what it is? It's an inferiority complex that's what it is. Boston is like New York on 1/100 of a scale and they are pissed about it. That's what it is. If subways were schools, then the New York subway is Brown and the T is Sanford Brown. Boston is just bush-league in comparison New York. So the mentality in Boston is that everyone has something to prove. It's sick it really is. So anytime anything in Boston might excel, then it's balls to the wall for those people. I got in a four-hour debate one night about the quality of museums in regards to which city has a higher degree of "best." Seriously. That is what this drunken twat was saying. Sheesh. I could have killed myself. I really could have. I couldn't even keep up half the time. By the time I had deciphered what he said, he said something else completely incoherent and lacking both thought and a half-assed attempt for proper grammar.
My Playstation 2 is on the blink again. Fucking piece of shit. 2nd time it broke. Now I can't play anything in my remaining 2 weeks.