20 October 2004

This Is The Intro


Right. My brother is gone and I miss him. I hate it when loved ones leave. But he has his wife, job, cat and life to get back to. We had a nice time. We went to the Rams game, I bought a Padres hat and we played some videogames. We caught up and talked and it was nice. Good times and noodle salad.
Am I the only one in the world who is a Yankees fan? I love them. It was blasphemy to like them while I was in school, but fuck, they rock. I hope they win tonight. I also hope the Cardinals win out. I want a Cards/Yanks series. That would be as fun as spinach.
I just ate the best sandwich in the history of "best" sandwiches. It was awesome. A little roast beef, cheese, mayo and grey poupon country dijon mustard. Awesome. Oh and I put some classic lays chips on the sandwich. Because if it don't crunch...I don't munch. It's that simple. I think what made it great was how I ate it. I ate it like I was some Greek hero and had just defeated Cerberus or the Minotaur. Then I eat like it is a well-deserved feast of fowl, wine, apples and ambrosia. Have you ever eaten like that? Well you ought. Try it. The next time you eat only use your hands and ravage that shit. Yeah buddy. You just get more satisfaction from it. So do it. Let me know how it works out for you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alfred said...

i will

20/10/04 16:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home