09 October 2004

Obnoxious Facial Scenes


Right. Sorry for the length of time between lessons. I have been busy. But I want to speak on something boys and girls. No specific topic, unless the topic is last night. Last night the Yossarian was assaulted. I will tell you what happened. But before I do, I would just like to say something. I have always gotten in more trouble with things like this than most people. See when something happens between two people each one usually skews the story to benefit them. I never do. I will tell you where I was wrong. So the mediator, naturally, believes the truth to be somewhere in between our two stories. Thus I usually come out looking guiltier than I am.
So last night this guy I grew up with, let's call him "G," calls me and says he would like to go out and have a few beers. I agree and we go to some local shit-hole and have a few beers and play trivia. A friend of G's shows up, let's calls him "M," and brings his girlfriend. The night wears on and a commercial for Fahrenheit 911 comes on the TV. My friend says I should see this. I told him I have and all of a sudden G and M are arguing about politics. I don't care much to get into this. The G brings up some shit about M allegedly saying shit about G's girlfriend. So I see now that it had nothing to do with politics and everything to do with personal grudges. M leaves and G and I are soon to follow. On the drive home I ask if he and M got everything straightened out. He continues to spout shit about not liking President Bush. I don't care much, but when he states clear lies about the man, I let him know. G then asks me a simple question. "How do you know these things," he asks. I have a choice. I choose...poorly. "Because I read and don't rely on a single movie to explain the government to me," I said. G goes crazy, swinging at me and punching my car. I stop the car to let him out. He gets out of my car, slams the door and says, "I hope you die in the war." I again choose poorly. I stop the car to see what is going on and to see why a man I have known since I was six would say such a thing. All of a sudden we are wrestling around. I choke him and after a while I get tired and decide to leave. I told him I am sorry and we should leave it alone and talk this over another time. I am then blindsided, rightfully so I might add, and pummeled. As he is punching me I am laughing and baiting him to continue punching me. "You want to know why I hate Bush? Because he sent my friend to Iraq and if he had died I would have felt bad because I told him I would join if we went to war." I laugh. I get out from under him and continue laughing. He again says he hopes I die in the war. I said, "I hope you get what you want," and drive away. So today I have a big black eye. I have to wear this bruise as a reminder.
In summation, I have only seven friends. Here is who they are and what has happened as of late.
K. K was my best friend. He told me not to talk to him whilst I am in the Army.
S. S was the only female friend I had. When I joined the Army she said, "Have a nice life." She won't talk to me anymore.
L. L is great. But he lives in Cleveland. So I can't see him much.
D. D is married now. So even though he is still my friend, his time to hang out is limited.
J. J is the only one I really hang out with anymore. I should have hung with him last night.
A. A helped me get into OCS. He is in the Army and still a good friend.
G. See above.
Tron. Tron is my brother. I love you dude.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

15/2/07 10:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

25/4/07 16:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home