10 October 2004

You Don't Need Birth-Control, You Can Smoke A Cigarette


Right. Does that even make sense? "I don't like Bush because under different circumstances I would have felt bad?" You can dislike Bush for reasons that I would understand. A difference in beliefs on how to make the country better if you will. I mean there are things Bush has done that I can understand why one would hate him. But poisoning Canada's water supply isn't one of them. That is one of the things he blamed on Bush. But whatever, I'm done. The fact of the matter is he exorcized his acceptance of being common on my face. That's it plain and simple. His name is Bryan, and if you knew him, you would know I speak the truth.
On other news, and hopefully news from here on out as I do not like talking politics or persecution or anything, Georgia lost. So did my hometown baseball Cardinals. But Notre Dame won. Tron needs to be a man and hook it up on his blog. He is funny. The funniest dude I know. But that is only because I don't know that guy I seen on TV. That hippy-looking dude who tells weird jokes like, "Rice is good when you are hungry and want to eat a million of something." That guy is my jam. Who is that guy? He opened up for Lewis Black and Dave Attell when I saw them in grad school. I nearly pissed myself that night.
I leave one month from today. I am a little scared. I don't know what this is going to be like. It's weird to be more afraid of the training than if I were to go to war.