03 November 2004

Discussing More Rates On A Higher Level


Right. So it's over. All over. No more fighting. No more bullshit. No more bottles to my head. All that jazz about provisional ballots was weird. I mean. I don't know. I wasn't even offered a provisional ballot yesterday. Just a guy saying, "Your vote won't count." But check it. Dude won popular and electoral. I didn't expect anything like that to happen. I expected Kerry to win. So I guess I got to give the man his props.
Another man I have got to give his props to is Daddy. And by Daddy I clearly mean me. I rule. Yossarian rules. So Fuck. I leave the 10th. I am freaking out, but in a strictly ruling way. On account of how I rule and all.
I tell you what I am going to do the day I get done with training. After Basic. After OCS. After Ranger School. After Intel. I am going to smoke a carton of cigarettes. As I am doing that I am going to smile. Because I deserve it. I'd say I would go get laid, but let's be honest with each other. I can't make that happen.
So fuck. Nothing is really going on. Just the election and all. I don't feel like talking about it. I need to run. My anxiety about training is about to give me a heart attack.