02 November 2004

Half Man Half Shark


Right. Sorry for the time lapse between posts. I know you've been waiting with bated breath to read my shit. It's what happens when you are as intrinsically cool as I. So did you vote? I did. I left my house at nine in the morning and got home at two in the afternoon. See on account of all my moving things seem to have been fucked. Last month I was told to go to the last polling place I voted at. I went and was told I wasn't in the book. I could vote but it wouldn't count. Sweet. Can I jump on that opportunity? That sounds like a nice practice run. So I went to the polling place near my current address. I wasn't in the book and was told the same thing. Why the hell would they let me vote if they were just going to throw it away? Who takes that deal anyway? So I went to the big joint here in St. Louis and waited in line for most of my life. I was in line with this nice black lady whom was having the same troubles as I. Did you see that? I just started and ended a sentence with the same word. SKILLS!!!! Any who, we were shucking and jiving together and she laughed a lot at my jokes. Then, I filled out a bunch of forms and was able to vote and it counts. So I don't have to worry about P Diddy killing me.
I won't tell you whom I voted for. Mainly because I suppose you can deduce that if you have read my shit. I don't really feel like getting into it. I will say that I am bummed out that Evil Alien Robot Overlords was not an option afforded to me this time around.
So like. Fuck. One week. I am nervous as fuck. It's not doubt or fear or whatever. It's the training; I'm a little scared about all the training. Christ. Pray for me during the training please. It's frightening.
Did I tell you that my old priest in Boston and this crazy clairvoyant I spoke with here both informed me that I wouldn't live past 30? Well, I think it's safe to say I beat cancer.

3 Comments:

Blogger Yossarian said...

The picture is of Amphitrite, one of the Nereids. She is the wife of Poseidon. Her son is Triton.

I use shucking and jiving at least eight times a day.

2/11/04 13:57  
Blogger Yossarian said...

Thatnks a lot for saying it was the best post ever. YOU RULE!!

2/11/04 14:00  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

23/4/07 20:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home