13 June 2005

You Can't Have Man Slaughter without Laughter


Right. So I think my neighbor may be deaf. I also know he is a moron, but the deaf part is still only a suspicion. I hate him. I want his children to get herpes.
I went to an art festival thingy this past Saturday with my mother, father and aunt. It was a good time. I almost bought some weird wax painting type shit. This lady actually paints with wax. I thought it was cool.
My neighbor moves out tomorrow. Thank fucking Christ. I hope he moves back to wherever the fuck he came from. I called him a dick ball today, to his face, and he thought I was joking. I said, "Way to leave your music blaring all night...dick ball." He said, "Yeah it helps me sleep when I'm listening to beats I make." He actually makes the shittiest beats in the world. Sometimes I can hear him spouting the worst lyrics to his new beats. He also tells me all about how he isn't the typical black man and about how he is "echelons above the common black man." He then proceeds to tell me all about how he only loves big fat asses and fucks white women to piss off old white men. He also seems to try to live into every stereotype about black men there is. I swear. It is people like him that make me wonder how slow the other sperm were.
I get my MRI tomorrow or maybe today or last week depending upon when you are reading this. If it is as bad as it hurts, I'm fucked.
There has been a rash of people posting their dreams as of late on their respective blogs. So fuck it. I had a dream. But it was uneventful. So I doubt I will post it. Maybe I'll have a nice dream sometime where shit happens and I post it and everyone is happy and I am part of the in crowd.
My idiot neighbor is back at it. I may have to kill him. Why he thinks I want to hear his new lyrics he spent all day on is beyond me. "Yes. I like the way you rhymed 'Niggas' with 'Niggas.' That is awesome"

4 Comments:

Blogger xTx said...

awesome

i think you should dream about killing your neighbor and then post about it in detail.

13/6/05 17:28  
Blogger SayUnderpants said...

OK, tell me if I'm wrong, but if you kill your neighbor won't you be court martialed? And kicked out of the Army?

13/6/05 17:28  
Blogger Blush said...

if you think its cool to paint with wax remind me to tell you something later.

1/9/05 14:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

2/2/07 17:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home