05 June 2005

I'll be there if I'm not somewhere else


Right. So apple fucking sucks. I go to upgrade my OS X and subsequently lost all my fucking I tunes. Which sucks because I lost near 200 songs/dollars. Fucking capitalist pig-dogs. If I ever meet Steve Jobs I swear I will shove my power book up his white ass.
I also lost my office program but just went ahead and took the initiative and bought the new one. So I had an expensive weekend. How about you?
I am so friggin tired.
So I have a new thing I like to do. If you are anything like me your family, neighbors, friends, bank teller and most people at stoplights are constantly asking you if you are seeing anyone. The answer is always invariably, "No." So instead of always explaining myself, here is what I do. What I do is, I say, "Yes. Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand." Now, no one gets it, except the random few whom have penchants for 80’s wuss-rock. But I at least amuse myself for five seconds.
I don't want to go to PT in the morning.
I can't play pogo. From some reason nothing loads when I am on base. But when I am home it all loads. I am computer stupid and don’t know how to fix it.
Am I the only one who is pissed that the Yankees are sucking a major part of the ass? I love the Yankees.

5 Comments:

Blogger xTx said...

you play pogo!!!???

or are you saying that just to tease me?!?!

6/6/05 08:03  
Blogger Yossarian said...

oh no. i play like a mad man. i am a fan of canasta, tri stakes solitare, texas hold em, jungle jin and word whomp

6/6/05 09:35  
Blogger xTx said...

dude!
let's hook up!
What's yer email? I'll send you my player name...

6/6/05 10:02  
Blogger Yossarian said...

onlydeathblows@yahoo.com

my player name is srock9

i still have to figure out what i have to do to get games to load here

6/6/05 10:18  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info mississippi bextra class action http://www.invention-patent-8.info/1994-honda-civic-lx-timing-belt.html Prince of tennis tezuka and fuji asher garage cabinets Botox in bottle Uk overseas calls cheap rates Volvo p1800 webpage Provigil without prescription in canada unlock code for car stereo2c 1993 acura vigor

5/2/07 17:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home