14 June 2005

I'll Give You A Coloring Book, You Can Go Outside The Lines


Right. My neighbor has moved. Regrettably he has taken his shitty beats and rhymes with him. I sentence him to hang by the neck until death, may God have mercy on his soul. PROCEED.
I must tell you that John Broaddus is awesome. If you know not of his shit, then go to I Tunes and buy some shit. Or go to your record store. Whatever. I don't care. Just listen to his shit, it causes spasmodic erections it is so good.
The good people at apple were kind enough to let me redownload all of my music free of charge. I still want to hand Steve Jobs an ass whooping.
The girl who works at Wendy's Old Fashioned Hamburgers sets the standard for cuteness. She is wicked cute. She is from this small military town, meaning she has a bright future of being preyed upon and an early retirement from a strip club. But I wish she could stay this age forever, because she is real cute. I spoke with her yesterday as her hotness gave me a modest tan and a two hamburger a day habit. She is 18 and wants to go to The Ohio State University.
Well fuck. It appears that my new neighbors are even louder and more dysfunctional. They are screaming at one another right now. I may be forced to kill.
I get my MRI this evening. I've never had one before I am excited.

3 Comments:

Blogger xTx said...

good luck my fren....

let us know how it goes...

14/6/05 17:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read 9.9i 800 conference calls Larger size maternity clothes Cheap wide shoes Alabama refinance mortgage rates Free pop uu blocker free erotic male domination slave stories refinancing rental property in london Alternative minimum tax refinance refinance mortgage rates harrison county ohio

14/2/07 18:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post, i certainly enjoy this wonderful website, keep posting.


Feel free to visit my page ... fungal toenail

16/6/13 14:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home