07 June 2005

Recomended by 9 out of 10 Albinos


Right. So the old knee is fucked. It's my left one. It is also the same age as me. So it is only old to me. I guess. Looks like a torn meniscus and torn ACL. Great. I guess it could be worse, but it could be a fuck of a lot better.
So I got some invisible shit that tells me all about you, the reader. HA! I got that ass now. Surprisingly, zero people look at this here site. Which is good to know. Now I can curse all I want and no one will get in trouble with their mothers, on account of no one reading this and all. So: fuck, shit, shit-ass, cunt rag, balls, clit face, dick breath, ass hat, ass head, fuck hole, cum dumpster, tit nose, cock slave, coke whore. HA! How you like me now?
Speaking of mothers, I love my mom. I really do. She is great. I wish everyone knew her because she is amazing. I love her in a completely non-Oedipus type way. Except that I totally want to kill my father to bone mom. But that desire isn't reserved for my parents. It goes for everyone whom is married. It also goes for everyone in Japan, married or not. Kill the dudes and then pull the ass to mouth cum shot on their women. That's my motto.

3 Comments:

Blogger SayUnderpants said...

By the way, how was the Strawberry Festival last weekend? Did you and your mom find any nice crafts?

7/6/05 14:23  
Blogger Yossarian said...

my mom did, i alas did not. though i did enjoy a nice rueben and a bowl of canadian cheese soup. if i am able to make it in town this weekend my mother and i are going to an art thing in the central west end

7/6/05 14:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Discontinued cosmetics australia Men27s strip tease dance wear Financing mexico mortgage new parts inside barcode reader Strong celebrex e php roof rack volvo

6/2/07 13:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home