15 June 2005

Twenty Moves Deep


"Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind is closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. And I am Caesar." -- Julius Caesar. He ain't really say that shit and most of the quote doesn't make sense in regards to speech patters and phrasing of the times, but who cares.
I have this fear. On account of I have never had a first floor apartment, I have this fear about the bathtub. See I fear, that after working out and I lie down in the tub and begin to scald myself that the weight will be too much and I will fall through the floors until I die.
So the MRI went well, it is loud.
Has anyone listened to John Broaddus yet? Well what the fuck is the hold up?
I don't think I dream. I have made a point to try to remember my dreams, but I cannot think of one when I wake up. I don't remember ever really dreaming a lot. So I cannot tell the four billion readers I get a day about a single dream of mine.
I wish I had some soup.
I am getting my windows tinted soon. Excellent.
I need new clothes. Send me money.
You have to know when to walk away. In any situation, you must always know when to walk away. Which is why after my first try, I will never eat spam again.
I hope all is well in California. I hope everyone is okay from the earthquake. Or ocean-quake as the case may be.

2 Comments:

Blogger xTx said...

I listened to some 30 second samples of that guy last night and didn't like. Electronic ain't my thing. I hate that i didn't like it because i hate when music that i love is not liked by people because it hurts my feelings so sorry....

15/6/05 09:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

15/2/07 21:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home