15 May 2005

Mystery


Right. I'm back, not that it matters, as I am sure no one was reading to begin with. But I am back and pretty much the same. I just weigh less and can run more now. Christ can I run. I can also do some other "Army" type shit, but who cares.
Let's talk about what is really important: Brad and Jen broke up. Wait, I could care less. I have no clue as to what else happened in the last six months. But that's a good thing. I really only missed out on having sex, which I had very little of to begin with, but at least I got in really good shape. I did buy a car. I bought an Acura TL; yeah it's the bomb. It has the Nav system in it, which is whooping a Mule's ass with a belt.
Also I didn't shake hands with the unemployed for the last six months. Translation: I ain't jerked off in half a year. Well, I did last night. Sweet merciful crap I thought a brick was coming out. It hurt like hell.
I made some really good friends in OCS. So Billy, Sam, John and Corey...I drink to your memory, may we reunite soon and often. They all got different branches than I did so we won't be seeing each other for a bit. They are fantastic people; so if you meet them, give them all your money.
So since I am tired let this be a warning to you. I am back so prepare your soul for the grandeur that is the Yossarian. For I am Grand.

2 Comments:

Blogger xTx said...

FIX YER TEMPLATE IF YER SO GRAND!!!


welcome back...

17/5/05 11:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

4/2/07 17:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home