17 May 2005

XM Radio Sucks


Right. So I am back in that ass. Or living room. Maybe even your office. It all depends upon where your computer is, and I hope it is in fact your ass. Because then I am mentally sodomizing you. Which is bragable. But I will be honest, no one is reading. Except God. But that is only because he reads everything. He is quite voracious about it.
So what did I miss out on? Are you seeing anyone? How's the car running? Does inflation have an impact on your purchasing power?
I am looking for rims for my new car. Yeah, I know I would never have done such a thing before. But I have a strange desire to buy shit for my car. Maybe I should start smoking again. I'll bet that would take all motivation right from me.
You know what I want to do? I want to figure out how to bag a rich old broad. Yeah. That's what I want.
It may take me a bit to actually start with this whole blogging thing again. I mean I will hit that ass everyday with some serious pejorative shit. But alas, I am trying to acclimate myself to the world. Ergo, it may take a while. But seriously, for the first time in my life I am happy with my life. I don't have any friends and everyone I know has moved away. But I love what I am doing.