23 July 2005

Thy Swan A Crow

Right. Went out with some people from OBC last night. I don't know why they invite me and I don't know why I go. I seem to not be able to get along with people. And, according to some, I am very boring. Damn.
I am fucking starving. I want a steak. Make me one now. I like it rare as fuck.
Is the day so young?
I don't think I have ever been so hungry. Christ.
No reply in the old email box today. It could be worse. A woman could cut off your penis while you sleep and throw it out the window of a moving vehicle.
Unfortunately yes, everything in the post about my nephew is true.
I had this dream last night that I was just shoveling. Nothing happened. I just kept shoveling. No words, no sounds, no breeze. Nothing. Just me a shovel and some dirt. No thoughts. It was peaceful. Nice. It seemed to last for years. I always dream in color. It looked like fall, but it felt like winter and it smelled like spring.