31 August 2005

Hulk Smash

Right. They use microwaves to grow hair on random monkeys in Sudan. Desmond Dekker wore pigtails when he invented the dance floor. I found seven words rhyming with orange. Jesus walks his dog with Bret Favre and Gordy Howe, while Saint Peter and Achilles watch Monday Night Football. Fuck all this.
Gap has a brilliant new marketing strategy out. It seems that if I were to spend 60 bucks I get a free CD featuring the favorite song of a bunch of musicians I have no knowledge of or wish I did. I care so much what Alanis Morissette listens to. What the fuck? Fuck gap. Fuck them up their stupid asses. A better marketing strategy would be to make nice clothes without the word, "GAP" stitched all over it. See. Simple. That's how I roll. Make better shit and I will buy it. I wonder when the decision was made to stop making good shit and start giving conciliatory efforts to the whimsical desires of 11-year-old girls.
We all get sore and tired. We must drive on. We must continue to serve, help and fight. We must buy Yossarian a lot of shit. Someone should send me money for my deductible in order for me to get my car fixed. I also need the following items, rims, this dope assed leather jacket I seen the other day, a TV and some fine assed bitches to serve me not with a cherry on top.
I am secretly half in love, just so you know, and it’s with a woman I've never met.
I sit here and wonder where I will be in like five years. I hope I have a stereo at this point of my life.
Damn, that's hot.
I built this house with my own hands. I built this staircase with wood, nails and a hammer. I was buck-naked. I wore sawdust to hide my shame. I'd like to spend some time with you, pulling splinters from my toes with your teeth. I left that stair loose so it will creak and let me know what time you come home. You strumpet.

5 Comments:

Blogger xTx said...

your last paragraphs always make me shiver...in a good way.

i see you learned how to link. proud a you!

31/8/05 18:32  
Blogger Blush said...

can i be your strumpet?

31/8/05 19:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

strumpet huh? what do you do for a living?

1/9/05 02:19  
Blogger unkind said...

That blush is one little flirt.

And that jacket is dope.

1/9/05 19:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog you have. I have a value of a buffet clarinet
related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is value of a buffet clarinet

21/10/05 17:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home