29 August 2005

We Don't Call Him Big Brother

Right. I have to fucking piss. Why people even bother to fuck with me is beyond my comprehension level. Fuck. I died again. Cedric Benson signed, not that you care. I am of the opinion that blue skies will darken, grass will burn from the heat and the castor beans you have growing in your backyard will poison us all. I believe that one day you will find out where Amelia Earhart went, and it won't be as romantic as you thought. I know you will find out who shot JFK, and it was one guy who died shortly thereafter. We all know Elvis did in fact die, unfortunately. One day we might find out the Greeks were right about a great many thing. Mountains have crumbled before and oceans were poisoned. Angels have lived among us and demons walk with us. No matter how healthy we are, we still die. Y2K wasn’t all that big of a joke. The Roman Library, we have all the knowledge. Kurt hated his wife. Brutus indeed. Knowledge isn't power. Poverty corrupts more and to a greater degree than power, but sometimes the powerful are already corrupted. The NBA is in fact a conspiracy to raise the black man's average income level.
I love my job.
God of War is still great. In case you were wondering.
I continue to amaze.
I wish someone would think about what he or she is doing. Tread lightly. Sharks patrol these waters. Animals disguise themselves as humans, you aren't distinguished enough to tell the difference.
I don't get it. How can I make that jump?
My dick hurts.
I know a girl who makes me want to punch her in the face because she shouldn't look that good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Blush said...

fuck cedric benson. he ran all over us last year.

30/8/05 09:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

29/1/07 07:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home