25 August 2005

What It Is That I

Right. Sometimes I don't mind at all. But then I want to go Paul Cavallini on that ass and beat you till you bleed, and then smear your blood across the glass while it drips on the ice and thousand of people cheer.
I have a fantasy draft Saturday. Hooray Fantasy football.
God of War is the most fun I have had in the first two hours of a video game ever. I am enjoying this greatly. You should play this shit. And by You I mean you.
The best commercials going are for Levi Brand Jeans. Why? I am all about putting my jeans above women. No offense, but that's how I roll.
The New York Football Giants.
Give me ten grand or two tens, I'll spend it all on my friends.
Buried.
I don't really feel this. I am trying too hard. It needs to flow. I'd like some help.
Do you feel that though? I am doing it as hard as I can.
Someday she won't let me act like I don't care.
This girl is crazy man. I mean hard to read. Usually I don't care to read because usually I could either care less or it's not a challenge, but this girl's all over the place. I would like to date her all over her face and proceed to love her down her throat, but honestly, she seems like someone whom I might want to talk with. I think it's clear I need more beer.

5 Comments:

Blogger xTx said...

that last part ryhmed (I can never spell rhyme..see?)

go have some beer and then go flow.

maybe i will do the same but with wine

25/8/05 18:56  
Blogger unkind said...

Whos is this alleged girl? Is it the one who runs fast?

I feel you about the not flowing, though. Hard to do it on the daily.

25/8/05 20:33  
Blogger Yossarian said...

yes. she runs fast. too fast. its stupid.

26/8/05 08:37  
Blogger Blush said...

no one can achieve profundity on a daily basis...not even yossarian.

26/8/05 17:15  
Blogger unkind said...

Yossarian and I were profoundly drunk tonight. Or at least I was.

But, to agree with Ms. blush, I don't think we could keep that up every day. But not for a lack of trying.
\
Musicals suck.

27/8/05 02:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home