13 September 2005

Though I Wanted To

Right. There are records everyone must own in order for me to toss salad. So if you don't have one and you want salad tossed, well I guess you ought to buy them.
10. It's A Shame About Ray – Lemonheads
9. London Calling – The Clash
8. Dr. Octagonecologyst – Kool Keith
7. Any Thing By Nirvana
6. Power in Numbers – Jurassic Five
5. Endtroducing – DJ Shadow
4. Music Has The Right To Children – Boards of Canada
3. Low End Theory – A Tribe Called Quest
2. Don't Try This At Home – Billy Bragg
1. Humanoid Erotica – Fat Jon
Shit I need to get to K-Luv. Billy Bragg, Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros and John Broaddus.
There are days when I hate everything about myself. Days when it seems that despite all I have done, I feel worthless. Days when I feel, despite everything, stupid. Truly stupid. Days when no matter how good my hair looks, women don't look at me. These are days when every minute seems to test my will to live. Days when every look I receive is filled with disdain, contempt and a seemingly awareness of the blackness and decay of my soul. Days I pray for hours to bleed, and feel my life drain away and sleep. Days when I hope something fucked up happens to me, leaving my body punctured and deformed, so that my physical pain outweighs my emotional pain. Days when not even the majesty of Ludacris can make me smile. When the thought of speaking is too much effort. Even the best of friends cannot help. Days when bashing my own teeth out seems appealing. These are the days when I desire Armageddon and to burn with the world as everything dies. I welcome the apocalypse with an open heart and yearning in my gullet to witness the destruction and cleansing of the world. Let the light in.
On the plus side, K-Luv's kitten drew my blood with its razor sharp devil teeth, rendering it crazy with the bloodlust.

4 Comments:

Blogger unkind said...

the LEMONHEADS? Lordy, the things I find out about you on this page... But I agree on some key music. And your tastes are far more diverse than mine.

13/9/05 22:55  
Blogger Blush said...

nirvana should be moved up the list.

14/9/05 07:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
connecticut cooking schools valve penta engines employment attorney scotland why use online payment systems Flowmatic and sales and filters and water provence cooking school http://www.project-management-training-5.info Munsey appliances Attorney colorado celebrex Zithromax and zyrtec http://www.cheap-bontril.info/Culinary-schools-washington-seatle.html Cooking schools tucson Cooking school for kid and louisiana

18/12/06 17:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

22/2/07 23:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home